Adhvik Mahajan is an Indian television actor and model. He has also worked in Punjabi and Telugu cinema. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Sohum’ in the TV serial “Bani – Ishq Da Kalma.”
Adhvik Mahajan was born on 20 October in Jalandhar, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Libra. He attended Jalandhar’s Apeejay College of Fine Arts to pursue his Bachelor of Arts. After completing his studies, he joined a theatre group in Punjab and did commercial plays for 4 years. He, then, relocated to Mumbai to make his career in acting. Adhvik enrolled himself in Barry John’s (British-Indian theatre director) acting school to acquire the acting skills.
Height (approx.): 6’ 1”
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 44″, Waist 32″, Biceps 18″
Family, Caste & Wife
Adhvik Mahajan belongs to a Brahmin Family. His father’s name is Krishan Mahajan. Not much is known about his mother. Adhvik has a sister, Anu Mahajan.
Adhvik tied the knot with Neha, a makeup artist and celebrity stylist on 12 October 2013.
Adhvik started his acting career in 2008 with the Hindi film “Contract.” Next, he appeared in the Tamil action thriller “Oosaravelli.”
In 2013, Adhvik made his TV debut with the popular serial “Bani-Ishq Da kalma” in which he played the role of ‘Sohum.’ Subsequently, he appeared in the daily soap operas like “Akbar Birbal,” “Diya Aur Baati Hum,” “Naagin 3,” and “Jamai Raja.”
In 2019, He has roped in to play the role of ‘Rakshit Shergill” in the Star Plus TV serial “Divya Drishti.”
- Food: Eggs, Chicken, Meat, Gol Gappe
- Singer: Gurdas Maan
- His hobbies include driving, travelling, and playing the guitar.
- Adhvik is a black belt holder in “Kung Fu” (Chinese Martial Arts).
- Mahajan is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- While studying in Apeejay College, Jalandhar, he participated in drama with Gurpreet Ghuggi, Kapil Sharma, and Sugandha Mishra. Their team became the national winner 3 times.