Ali Reza is an Indian model and actor who primarily works in the Telugu Cinema. He shot to fame by playing the role of ‘Arjun’ in the Telugu daily soap “Pasupu Kumkuma.”
Ali Reza was born on Saturday, 25 May 1985 (age 34 years; as in 2019) in Hyderabad, Telangana. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
He attended Hyderabad’s St John’s Church High School and St John’s College. Ali discontinued his studies after passing 12th standard and went to help his father in his hotel business.
Ali was fascinated by the entertainment world from a very young age and desired to feature in movies ever since he was 16 years old. In 2002, while he was helping his father with his business, Ali bagged a few modelling assignments. He, then, went to Dubai to work in a trading company. Ali returned from Dubai after a year and once again, started modelling for print advertisements and TV commercials.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 44″, Waist 30″, Biceps 15″
Family, Caste & Wife
Ali Reza belongs to a Muslim Family. His father is a businessman. Not much is known about his mother.
Ali fell in love with Masuma Beiki, an air hostess, and the couple tied the knot on 7 January 2018. He has one daughter.
Ali started his career as a model in 2005 by doing a number of print advertisements and TV commercials. Subsequently, he featured in a few music videos.
He made his acting debut in 2008 with the Bollywood film “Mukhbiir.” Next, he bagged the role of ‘Arjun’ in the Telugu TV serial “Passupu KumKuma.” It became one of the most popular Telugu TV serials and earned Ali wide recognition.
Ali made his Telugu film debut in 2014 with the movie “Chandamama Lo Amrutham.” Subsequently, he featured in Telugu films like “Gayakudu,” “Cine Mahal,” “Dhruva,” and “Naa Routee Separate.”
He has also appeared in the TV serials “Evare Nuvvu Mohini” and “Maate Mantramu.”
In 2019, Reza entered the “Big Boss Telugu 3” house as a contestant.
- Food: Hyderabadi Food, Chicken 65, Biryani
- Holiday Destination: Maldives
- His hobbies include travelling and shopping.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- His family has its roots in Iran, from where his ancestors had shifted to Hyderabad several decades ago.
- Ali is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- According to Ali, if not an actor, he would have been a businessman.
- In 2018, Ali was listed as Hyderabad Times’ “Most Desirable Man on TV.”
- Ali was an overweight child. He had worked very hard to get into the shape and fulfil his dream of becoming an actor.
- Ali earned Rs. 70 as his first salary by doing some odd jobs and he earned Rs. 1200 from his first modelling shoot.
- Ali’s father owned an Irani café, Ramser in Marredpally; which was managed by his family for more than 50 years. The cafe was very popular amongst the people of Hyderabad for its Irani chai and chicken 65. The cafe closed its operations in 2019 after serving the Hyderabadis for 57 years.