Anandita Pagnis is an Indian model and actress.
Anandita Pagnis was born in 1994 in Mumbai. She attended Jamnabai Narsee School. After completing her schooling, Anandita obtained her graduation degree from Usha Pravin Gandhi College Of Management, Mumbai.
She started her professional journey at the age of 15. She worked as a model at the beginning of her career. Anandita has appeared in a number of television commercials.
- Height (Approx.): 5′ 3″
- Figure Measurement (Approx.): 32-26-34
Anandita Pagnis was born in a Hindu Family. Her father’s name is Sunil Pagnis and her mother’s name is Deepa Pagnis.
She has an elder sister, Akanksha Pagnis.
At the age of 15, Anandita Pagnis began her modelling career. She had done a number of commercials for popular brands like Himalaya, Parle-G, Fiama Di Wills, Eva, Vivel, etc.
In 2016, Anandita hosted “The Studio-Talk.”
She marked her entry in the television industry in 2017 by portraying the role of ‘Roshni Mathur’ show “Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara.”
Pagnis appeared in Amazon Prime’s web-series “Mind The Malhotra” which had Cyrus Sahukar and Mini Mathur in the lead.
- Her hobbies include painting and travelling.
- Pagnis’ favourite restaurants are Kababchi, Bandra West and The Irish House, Malad West, Mumbai.
- Anandita likes to eat Kakori Kebab, Murg Malai Tikka, and Tandoori Aloo.
- She would love to anchor a travelling show.
- The first thing that she does in the morning is to drink a glass of organic turmeric water.
- She is quite fond of pets.