Arushi Chawla is an Indian model, dancer, and actor. She is best known for participating in the game reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution” (2020).
Arushi Chawla was born on Wednesday, 26 October 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020) in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She attended Delhi’s Mount Carmel School. While in school, Arushi learned martial arts and actively participated in martial arts competitions. Once, she was awarded a trophy in martial arts by the popular cricketer Ashish Nehra.
After completing her class 12, Arushi enrolled herself in Delhi’s Sri Venkateswara College to pursue B.Sc. in Chemistry. During the second year of her college, Arushi bagged an opportunity to visit Europe for one and a half years. Subsequently, Delhi University offered her an opportunity to represent India at the World Art Festival in Scotland.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Caste
Arushi Chawla is the daughter of Anil Chawla and Neelam Chawla. She has a sister, Aashna Chawla and a brother, Akshay Chawla.
Arushi started her career as a dancer in 2017 by working as a dance faculty at Verve: Dance Crew. In 2018, she founded a dance studio “Artistic Athletes.” In 2019, she became the third runner-up in the Cocoaberry Girls contest.
Arushi has featured in many TV commercials including “Parachute Advansed Hair Oil,” “Hero Bike,” “Mountain Breeze Strips,” and “Ponds White Beauty Cream.”
In 2020, she made her television debut by participating in the MTV Roadies Revolution.
In the same year, she bagged a small role in the Bollywood film “Love Aaj Kal” (2020).
- Travel Destination: Scotland
- Her hobbies include reading and travelling.
- During the auditions of MTV Roadies Revolution, Arushi shared that she had a habit of smelling everything first, where ever she went.
- Arushi owns a Toyota Corolla Altis.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Arushi is fond of cats and keeps sharing her pictures with cats on her Instagram account.
- Chawla is very particular about her fitness. She practices yoga everyday to keep herself fit.