Baani Sandhu is a singer, songwriter, lyricist, and model who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry. She is best known for her Punjabi song “8 Parche.”
Baani Sandhu was born on Saturday, 18 December 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in Amritsar, Punjab. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Baani grew up in Mohali. She did her schooling from Govt Model Sr Sec School, Sector 37-D, Chandigarh. After completing her schooling, she did her graduation in engineering. She was inclined towards music and dance from a very young age. Baani started learning music when she was just 5 years old. She actively participated in cultural programs in her school and college.
Height: 5′ 8.5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Family & Boyfriend
Baani Sandhu belongs to a Jat-Sikh Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has an elder brother, Inder Sandhu.
Baani Sandhu started her singing career in 2018 with the Punjabi song “Fauji Di Bandook.” The song was released under Humble Music Record Label and crossed 1.4 Million views within a few days of its release. Next, she collaborated with the Punjabi singer, Dilpreet Dhillon for the song “Gunday Ik Vaar Fer.” The song was a huge hit and has crossed over 30 million views on YouTube.
Subsequently, she released Punjabi songs like “Photo,” “Sarpanchi,” “Khani Jatti Di,” “Punjaban,” and “Affair.”
In 2019, Baani released her song “8 Parche” and gained huge popularity. In the same year, she lent her voice for the song ‘Thar Jatti Di’ for the Punjabi film “Ardab Mutiyaran.”
- Food: Sarso Ka Saag and Makki Ki Roti
- Travel Destination: Australia
- Accessories: Earrings, Bangles
- Her hobbies include travelling and dancing.
- Baani learnt music from Hira Singh, Roohi Didar, and Priyanka.
- Initially, her parents were not happy with her decision to build a career in music. However, they agreed to it after looking at her passion for music.
- Baani’s majority of songs have been written by the Punjabi lyricist, Jassi Lokha.
- She shares a good bond with the Punjabi singer Dilpreet Dhillon.
- In July 2019, Baani Sandhu, along with the Punjabi singer Kaur B, was humiliated and mistreated by a group of people during a meet and greet session in Epping, in Melbourne, Australia.