Balaji Murugadoss is an Indian actor, model, and entrepreneur. He came into the limelight after featuring in the Tamil film “Tyson” (2018).
Balaji Murugadoss was born on Saturday, 2 December 1995 (age 25 years; as of 2020) in Chennai. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
He did his schooling from Chennai’s Karthikeyan Matric Higher Secondary School and went to SRM University, Chennai to pursue his graduation in Computer Science.
Height (approx.): 6′ 1″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Not much is known about his parents and siblings.
Balaji Murugadoss started his career as a model in November 2015 by doing a print shoot for a clothing brand. Subsequently, he started doing ramp walks for many different fashion brands. In 2017, he won PeterEngland Mr. India Mr. Perfect Body. In 2018, Balaji took part in Rubaru Mr. India pageant and won the title of Mr. Rubaru International India 2018.
Subsequently, he received the offer to play the antagonist in the Tamil film “Tyson” (2018). He has also appeared in the films “Karoline Kamakshi” (2019) and “Siruthai Siva” (2020). Balaji featured in the music video of “Main Bhi Tu Bhi – VISH” in 2020.
In the same year, he participated in the game reality show “Bigg Boss Tamil 4.”
- His hobbies include travelling and reading books.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Balaji is very particular about his fitness. He works out 6 hours a day to maintain his body.
- Murugadoss got trained in boxing to prepare himself for his role in the Tamil film “Tyson.”
- At the age of 22, he gave a TED talk at Sri Sairam Engineering College in Chennai.
- In 2018, he was listed as the Most Desirable Men in Chennai by Times of India.
- He is fondly called Bala Krish by his friends and family members.
- He has also featured on the cover of the Hello Hyderabad magazine.
- He has got a tattoo inked on his left forearm.
- In 2020, Balaji featured on the cover of the book “Meendum oru Murai.”
- He is the brand ambassador of men’s lifestyle magazine, Adar Lifestyle.