Bhavesh Kumar is an Indian actor. Reportedly, he is the tallest actor in Bollywood.
Bhavesh Kumar was born on Tuesday, 28 November 2000 (age 19 years; as in 2019) in the Rohtak City of Haryana. His zodiac sign is Saggitarius. He passed his class 12 in 2019 and is studying abroad. Bhavesh Kumar has not taken any training in acting but has attended acting workshops organized by various film and TV institutes in Haryana.
Height (approx.): 6′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 42″, Waist 34″, Biceps 13″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He belongs to a Hindu family. His father is an international level boxer.
He made his acting debut with the film “P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar (2019),” in which Bhavesh played the role of ‘Suraj Maali.’
He appeared as ‘Babloo’ in the Bollywood film “Bhaai Ki Shaadi (2019).”
- Holiday Destination: Goa
- Sports: Javelin Throw, Discus Throw
- He likes travelling and riding a bike.
- Bhavesh was born and brought up in Rohtak, Haryana.
- Before venturing in acting, Bhavesh was a discus thrower from Haryana.
- All his family members and close relatives call his ‘Vishu’ with love.
- In his childhood, he was interested in sports and desired to become a boxer like his father. Growing up, he developed an interest in acting.
- When Bhavesh was 15 years old and was preparing for his board exams, the team of “P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar” (2019) spotted him during the auditions of the film. He was selected for his exceptional height, and his sports background made him an ideal choice for the role of ‘Suraj Maali,’ a national-level Javelin thrower in the film.
- In an interview, Manoj Tiwari, the director of “P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar” (2019) said that he had auditioned more than 200 youngsters till he found Bhavesh. He further added-
Despite P se Pyaar, F se Faraar being Bhavesh’s first film, being a sportsman at heart helped him take up the challenge of acting quite sportingly.”
- He likes to travel and his favourite travel destination is Goa.