Charu Asopa is an Indian television actress who is known for her role in Indian TV serial “Mere Angne Mein” that aired in Star Plus from the year 2015 to 2017.
Charu Asopa was born on 27 February 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Bikaner, Rajasthan. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling from RSV Senior Secondary School, Bikaner. She has done a small acting course from ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute’ in Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Figure Measurement (approx.): 34-24-34
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Boyfriend & Husband
Charu hails from a Marwari Dadhich Brahmin community. Her mother’s name is Neelam Asopa who works at All India Radio.
She has a sister named Chintan Asopa and a brother named Chetan Asopa.
She was engaged to Neeraj Malviya, who is a television actor. Unfortunately, they both broke-up in 2017.
She got engaged to Rajeev Sen (model, entrepreneur), who is the brother of Sushmita Sen.
On 7 June 2019, Charu and Rajeev got married to each other secretly in a court.
On 16 June 2019, Charu and Rajeev tied knots in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony in Goa.
- Charu Asopa started her career as a model. She made her debut in Indian television with the serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2010-2011)” aired on Star Plus.
- She earned recognition after acting in the soap opera “Mere Angne Mein (2015-2018).”
- She made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Impatient Vivek (2011).”
In 2018, Neeraj Malviya, Charu’s ex-fiance kissed her unexpectedly in front of media when she was talking to them during an ongoing cricket reality show. She was shaken by the incident and termed Neeraj’s behaviour as a publicity stunt. The duo called off their engagement in November 2017. However, Charu denied the news, but Neeraj confirmed it later.
- Food: Aalu Ka Paratha, Choco Fudge
- She has worked in many TV commercials and print shoots.
- She has done a short film called, ‘Yolk (2007).’
- She is a gourmet and fitness enthusiast at the same time.
- In an interview, she revealed that whenever she lies or is forced to lie, she stutters.
- She has done a diploma in Kathak.
- She initially wanted to be a choreographer.
- Charu decided to make her career in acting, after participating in the Miss Rajasthan Contest, which she won eventually.
- She likes to write poems and Shayaris.