Chetna Bhardwaj is an Indian budding singer. She is one of the top 15 contestants of the singing reality show “Indian Idol 11.”
Chetna Bhardwaj was born on 15 October in Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
She did her schooling from Ghaziabad’s DLF School and went to Miranda House, Delhi University to pursue her graduation in Music. She was inclined towards music from a very young age. When she was 6 years old, her mother enrolled her in a music class to learn Indian Classical Music. She has won many singing competitions in her school days. She has learned music from Aruna Sarkar, Amrita Dutta Mazumdar, and Pt. Bhola Nath Mishra.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Chetna Bhardwaj belongs to a Brahmin Family. Her father, Shaktikanth Bhardwaj is a builder. Her mother, Pramila Bhardwaj is a homemaker. She has 1 younger brother.
Chetna started her singing career in 2016 by performing at various stage shows. She has performed at various functions with many popular music bands like Ruhaan The Band in Delhi.
Subsequently, she auditioned for different singing reality shows but did not succeed. In 2019, Chetna got selected in the popular singing reality show “Indian Idol 11.”
She has sung the covers of songs like “Ve Maahi,” “Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage,” and “Aao Huzoor Tumko.”
- Food: Burger, French Fries
- Song: “Kisi Raah Mein, Kisi Mod Par” from the film ‘Mere Humsafar’ (1970)
- Her hobbies include singing, cooking, and travelling.
- When Chetna was in class 12, she participated in a solo singing competition at the National Level and won the first prize. She was honoured by the then Chief Minister of Delhi, Sheila Dikshit.
- In addition to music, she is fond of dancing.
- She resides with her family in sector 3, Rajendra Nagar, Ghaziabad.
- She shares a great bond with her paternal uncle, Ravikanth and credits him for her success.
- Prior to Indian Idol 11, Chetna had auditioned for Indian Idol 10, but she failed to clear the judges round.
- She is currently learning music from Pandit Bholanath Mishra of Banaras Gharana.