Cometan is a Philosopher, Author, and Preacher. Cometan is known as the Astronic religious founder who developed and established Astronism, a cosmocentric philosophy or religion. He is the writer of the founding book on Astronism, known as “The Omnidoxy.”
Brandon Reece Taylor (Real Name) aka Cometan was born on Wednesday, 1 July 1998 (age: 21 years old, as in 2019) in Preston, Lancashire, England. In childhood, he was very calm and studious. He received his primary education from Preston, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom.
For his higher education, he enrolled at Cardinal Newman College, Preston, England. Thereafter, he admitted to the University of Central Lancashire, England and attained his bachelor degree in Business and Marketing.
His zodiac sign is Cancer and his religion is Astronism.
- Body Measurement: 41-30-12
Cometan was born to Sean Taylor and Louise Counsell. His father is a businessman. His parents never married each other but lived together before their separation in 2002.
After separation, he was raised by his grandparents- Derek Taylor and Irene Taylor.
He has three brothers- Kieran Taylorian, Kent Taylorian, Jay Taylorian and three sisters- Lucia Richardson (Elder), Charlotte Counsell, Zara Taylorian, Edie Taylorian.
He is unmarried. He dated Liana Tiratsuyan (A graduate from the University of Armenia).
His second girlfriend’s name is Cosma.
On the day of his 15th birthday, Cometan came up with an idea of creating a fictional character named Jesse Millette. This character was used in several books and magazines written by him. He founded and established Astronism (The belief in sentient life beyond Earth). His philosophy truly began after the age of 17; he started authoring his first book on Astronism, The Omnidoxy. The book went on to become one of the longest books in history with around two million words.
Later, he penned down several other books related to Astronism. His identity completely changed after being dedicated to the founding of Astronism and the creation of the Jesse Millette franchise.
- The Omnidoxy (The founding text of Astronism)
- The Monodoxy (First disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Duodoxy (Second disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Tridoxy (Third disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Tetradoxy (Fourth disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Pentadoxy (Fifth disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Hexadoxy (Sixth disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Septidoxy (Seventh disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Octadoxy (Eighth disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Nonodoxy (Ninth disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Decadoxy (Tenth disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Hendecadoxy (Eleventh disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Dodecadoxy (Twelfth disquisition of the Omnidoxy)
- The Original Jesse Millette Series (Mystery, Detective Fiction Series)
- My faith is strongest when the night sky is clear.
- World, do what you wish with my philosophy, but remember, it will always be mine.
- Do what is unexpected of you.
- The Omnidoxy will reveal my philosophy to the world, and it shall encapsulate its ideas forevermore.
- Your faith should prove itself to you.
- I have fallen in love with The Cosmos and all of the possibilities it does hold.
- Favourite Food(s): Armenian and Italian Cuisines
- Favourite Philosopher(s): Confucius, Gautama Buddha
- Favourite Singer: Elvis Presley
- Favourite Music Composer(s): Komitas, Claude Debussy
- Favourite Author: Mildred Benson
- Favourite Video Game: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Favourite Destination: The Bahamas
- At the age of 10, he started to learn how to play the piano.
- He chose the mononymous name ‘Cometan’ because of his religious beliefs and his fascination with comets and other cosmical phenomena.
- By the age of 19, Cometan travelled to many places such as Los Angeles, China, Geneva, Flordia, and some others.
- When he was 20 years old, he became a member of The Royal Institute of Philosophy.
- Cometan has worked at the Hoghton Tower (a fortified manor house in Lancashire, England) for two years. He also celebrated his 21st birthday party here.
- Cometan says that he is an autodidact; he has learned philosophy by himself rather than teachers.
- His hobbies are- philosophising, writing, watching movies, reading, hiking, playing video games, playing the piano, etc.
- He is also an animal lover.