Garima Jain is an Indian model and actress. She is well known for playing the role of ‘Raavi Singh’ in Colors TV serial “Shakti-Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.”
Garima Jain was born on Saturday, 13 March 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
She did her schooling from Indore’s Shishukunj International School, Advanced Academy, and Vidya Sagar School and went to the Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR) to pursue her graduation.
She was inclined towards acting from a very young age and always wanted to become an actress. After completing her graduation, Garima moved to Mumbai to make a career in acting. She attended Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai to enhance her acting skills.
Height (approx.): 5’
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Boyfriend
Garima belongs to a Jain Family. Not much is known about her father. Her mother, Archana Jain is a businesswoman. She has a brother, Dhairya Jain.
Garima was rumoured to be in a relationship with her ‘Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ co-actor Vivian Dsena.
On 13 June 2019, Garima had a Roka Ceremony with Raahul Sarraf, a diamond merchant, who moved to Mumbai from London in the same year. Her family got to known about Raahul through a match-maker.
However, later, Garima called-off her Roka with Raahul. Confirming the news of calling it off, Garima said,
I think we rushed into the relationship. We hardly got to know each other. Soon after the roka, we started having compatibility issues. It could be because we belong to different industries. Initially, it was about him not being comfortable with me shooting intimate scenes and wearing short clothes on screen, which snowballed. We tried to work it out, but things didn’t improve, and rather than dragging it and making it dirty, we mutually decided to end the relationship.”
Garima Jain started her career as a model by doing several print shoots and TV advertisements. She made her acting debut in 2015 with the TV serial “Dosti… Yaariyan… Manmarziyan.” Subsequently, she appeared in TV serials like “Main Naa Bhoolungi,” “E-Love,” “Mahabharat,” and “Aaj Ki Housewife Hai… Sab Jaanti Hai.”
She gained popularity after playing the role of ‘Raavi Singh’ in the TV series “Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.”
In addition to acting, she is also good at dancing and singing and has been a part of many stage shows. Garima has also been a part of Punjab’s team in the Box Cricket League.
In 2020, she bagged the lead role in episode 3 of the ALTBalaji’s web series “Gandii Baat.”
Garima Jain attracted controversy for her alleged affair with Vivian Dsena. There were reports that Vivian had gifted her a car, an iPhone, and had even paid for her tiffin expenses. However, Garima’s mother told the media that the car was gifted to Garima by her brother on Bhai Dooj. similarily, she refuted the rumours of some other expenses made by Vivian on Garima. Her mother even went on to say that Garima considered Vivian her rakhi brother and had even bought a Rakhi for him, but Vivian preferred staying friends with her.
Garima Jain owns a Land Rover and a Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
- Food: Veg-Biryani, Cheese Chilly
- Beverage: Coconut Water
- Quote: “Koshish karne valo ki haar nahi hoti”
- Travel Destination: New York
- Her hobbies include swimming, gymming, hanging out with friends, shopping, and singing.
- Garima follows a vegetarian diet.
- Garima loves collecting branded handbags, clutches, phone covers, and footwears.
- Her friends and family fondly call her Garu and Gary.
- Garima Jain has a diving phobia; as she was thrown into the swimming pool when she was just 5 years old. Interestingly, the actress loves swimming. She says,
I was thrown into the swimming pool when I was five and that fear still exists. Even when I watch someone diving on screen, I fear they will die. Many people have told me to try diving again, but I just can’t. However, I swim at least twice a week, because it’s good for toning the body.”
- Garima Jain is a trained Kathak and Bharatanatyam dancer.
- In her childhood, Garima had won the title of Boogie Woogie show in the under 13 age group.
- In 2009, she featured in the Guinness World Records for completing 1000 rounds in 9 minutes and 2 seconds while dancing.
- Reportedly, Anup Jalota is the music teacher of both Garima Jain and her mother.