Hardik Rawat is an Indian dancer and choreographer. He is well known for his flexible dance moves.
Hardik Rawat was born on 26 June 1998 (age 21 years; as in 2019) in Jaipur. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
He was inclined towards dancing from a very young age and joined India’s Big Dance Centre to learn professional dance forms.
Height (approx.): 5’ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black (Dyed Ash Blonde)
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Hardik Rawat belongs to a Brahmin Family. His father, Dyal Singh Rawat, works in a private firm. His mother is a housewife. He has one younger brother.
Hardik made his television debut in 2015 by participating in season 1 of the dance reality show “Dance Plus.” Rawat emerged as the 2nd runner up of the show.
Next, he participated in the dance reality show “Dance Deewane” as a Wild Card Entry.
He then became the member of the Kings United Dance Crew. Being the part of the Kings United crew, Rawat has always stunned the public with his outstanding performances. His Bahubali act with the group went viral over the internet.
In 2019, Hardik and his group won the world’s biggest dance show “World of Dance.” The team was presented with a winner’s trophy and a cash prize of $1 million.
Thereafter, he entered the Zee TV’s “Dance India Dance: Battle of the Champions” and became a part of the team ‘North Ke Nawabs.’
- Beverage: Fanta
- Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse
- Dance Styles: Contemporary, Hip Hop
- His hobbies include dancing and swimming.
- He considers Max Choreo as his mentor.
- Hardik is often referred to as “The Rubber Boy” because of his flexible body structure.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- Hardik and his team also got the opportunity to participate in “America’s Got Talent,” but they dropped the offer; as they wanted to participate in “World of Dance.”
- His group has picturised group dance performances on many Bollywood songs including “Tattad Tattad” and “Malhari.”
- Rawat has got inked “Lora Buddha’s” tattoo on his right forearm, a “stopwatch” on his left forearm, and a “Keep Calm” tattoo on the right side of his neck.
- It was his father who recognised his dance talent and encouraged him to pursue dance as his career.
- Hardik hails from a financially weak family and there was a time when he was unable to pay his training fee.