Harshad Arora is an Indian television actor and model. He is well-known for playing the role of ‘Zain Osman Abdullah’ in the TV serial “Beintehaa.”
Harshad Arora was born on Thursday, 3 September 1987 (age 32 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He did his schooling from Delhi’s Ryan International School and went to Delhi University to pursue Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Mathematical Science. Thereafter, he did a post-graduation in Marketing, Advertising and PR from YMCA, Delhi. While he was still in college, Harshad won a modelling contest and started getting modelling assignments. He did modelling for some time, and later, worked with a public relations company for one and a half year. While working as a PR, Arora received many acting offers. Subsequently, he relocated to Mumbai to make a career in acting.
Height (approx.): 5’ 7”
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 38″, Waist 30″, Biceps 12″
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Harshad Arora belongs to a Hindu Khatri Family. His father, Sunil Arora, is a businessman. Not much is known about his mother. He has a younger sister.
Harshad was rumoured to be in a relationship with Gunjan Vijaya, who played his on-screen Bhabhi in the show “Beintehaa.”
He was also linked with the television actress, Aparna Kumar, who played his on-screen mother in “Beintehaa.” However, the actor refuted the rumours.
Harshad was also speculated to be in a relationship with his “Dehleez” co-star, Tridha Choudhary.
Harshad Arora started his career as a model and did many commercial advertisements. Subsequently, he bagged small roles in the TV serials “Tumhari Paakhi” and “Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev.” Harshad made his acting debut as a lead actor in 2013 with the TV serial “Beintehaa” in which he played the role of ‘Zain Osman Abdullah.’ His performance in the show was liked by the audience and also earned him various awards.
Next, he participated in Colours TV’s reality show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 6” but got eliminated in the first round itself.
In 2016, he featured in the legal drama “Dahleez” as ‘Adarsh Sinha.’ He has also appeared in Life OK’s supernatural drama “SuperCops vs Supervillains.” Subsequently, he took a break from his acting career.
He returned to television after a sabbatical of 2 years and featured in the fantasy series “Mayavi Maling.”
In 2019, he roped in to play the role of ‘Alok’ in SAB TV’s “Tera Kya Hoga Alia” opposite Anusha Mishra and Priyanka Purohit.
For the serial Beintehaa
- Indian Television Academy Award for GR8! ON-Screen Couple Of The Year along with Preetika Rao (2014)
- Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actor Popular (2014)
- Indian Telly Award for Fresh New Face Male (2014)
- Gold Award for Best Actor Debut Male (2014)
- Gold Award for Best Onscreen Jodi along with Preetika Rao (2014)
- Kalakar Award for Best Actor Popular (2015)
- Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Lebanese, Moroccan
- Actors: Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio
- TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Travel Destination: Ibiza (an island in Spain)
- Shopping Destination: Dubai
- His hobbies include driving and watching TV.
- Harshad enjoys travelling and exploring new places around the world.
- He follows a vegetarian diet.
- Arora was an average child in his school days.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol at various events.
- Harshad has a weakness for dark chocolates.
- Harshad is a food buff and likes trying out new dishes. He has a penchant towards watching food shows.
- He is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- Harshad is an avid animal lover. He has a pet dog, Cooper.
- Arora is not so good at dance. There was a sequence in his show “Dehleez” in which he had to perform Bharatanatyam like a professional. Professional dancers were called to the sets of the show to teach him the dance moves. But, Arora was so bad at dancing that 3 choreographers were dismissed just because they failed to teach him how to dance. Ultimately, the fourth one succeeded.
- Harshad was offered roles in the films Raazi and Padmaavat. He was called to audition for Vicky Kaushal‘s role in Raazi but failed to bag the role. Similarly, he did a look test for Padmaavat, but the role, later, went to Jim Sarbh.