Heena Panchal is an Indian actress and model. She came into the spotlight after appearing in the season 2 of Bigg Boss Marathi.
Heena Panchal was born on Tuesday, 3 April 1990 (age 30 years; as in 2020), in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She did her schooling from Navodaya English High School. She did her graduation in Mechanical Engineering.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (approx.)
Family, Boyfriend & Caste
Heena Panchal was born to Mahendra Panchal and Priya Panchal. She has a brother, Pratik Panchal, who is a choreographer and photographer. Her sister, Deepali Panchal is a choreographer too.
She marked her silver screen debut in the year 2014 with “Hum Hai Teen Khurafaati.”
Heena Panchal is famous for appearing in a number of item songs in Bollywood, Marathi, Gujarati, and South Indian films. She has appeared in Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada films. Heena made her way to stardom with popular songs, like ‘Raju O Raju’ from Pelliki Mundu Prema Katha (2017) and ‘Tak Tak’ from ‘Kay Zala Kalana’ (2018).
In 2015, Panchal was listed in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 Nominees. Heena Panchal has worked in Bollywood films, like “Life Mein Twist Hai” (2014) and “Miss Tanakpur Hazir Ho” (2015). In 2019, Panchal entered the Bigg Boss (Marathi) house as the first wild-card entry after Shivani Surve was evicted.
In the same year, she was featured in the song ‘Bore Ho Gayi.’
In 2020, she appeared in the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge,’ in which she competed with other female contestants to impress the Bigg Boss 13 contestant, Paras Chhabra.
- Heena Panchal is quite famous for her bold personality.
- Her hobbies include swimming, travelling, and shopping.
- She is also skilled in pole-dancing.
- She works out regularly in the gym.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties.
- Heena loves riding motorcycle.
- She is a dog lover and owns a pug.
- In her praise, the legendary Indian choreographer, Saroj Khan once said,
“I am giving Bollywood a new dancing diva and skilled dancer.”
- She was ranked at 7th on the Bombay Times’ item girl list.
- There is an interesting story behind her tattoo. While she was in Bigg Boss Marathi 2 (2019), she got a tattoo of her co-contestant named ‘Rupali’ inked on her arm during a task.
- Heena Panchal is often regarded as the lookalike of the Bollywood actress, Malaika Arora, and is also known as ‘Malaika of South.’ She appeared as a contestant in season 6 of Colors TV’s reality show, “India’s Got Talent.”