Kamna Pathak is an Indian television actress. She is known for playing the role of an impatient passenger in the English film “Mango Dreams.”
Kamna Pathak was born on 3 June in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. After completing her schooling, she went to Miranda House, Delhi to pursue her Bachelor of Arts Hindi (Honors).
She started her career as a theatre artist. Kamna acted in various famous plays including “Chanakya,” “Aakhiri Shama,” “Moteram Ka Satyagrah,” “Kabuliwala,” and “The Beast in Beauty.”
Pathak made her film debut in 2016 with the English movie “Mango Dreams” in which she played the role of an impatient passenger.
In 2017, she mentored the participant ‘Virad Tyagi’ in the reality show “Sabse Bada Kalakar” who emerged as the winner of the show.
In 2019, She featured in the & TV’s comedy show “Happu Ki Ultan Paltan” in which she played the role of “Rajesh,” the wife of Happu Singh.
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 60 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Kamna Pathak belongs to a Hindu Family. Her father’s name is Shiv Shankar. Not much is known about her mother. She has two sisters and a brother, Ravi Pathak.
Kamna is unmarried.
- She is a pass-out of Barry John Acting Studio.
- She loves watching the films Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon.
- Kamna is very fond of children and loves to spend time with them.
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- Her favourite food includes chocolate brownies, burgers, and french fries.
- She drinks alcohol occasionally.
- Kamna has a very close resemblance with the Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha.