Kyle Forgeard is a Canadian YouTuber, content creator, and entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of NELK, an entertainment company popular for its prank videos, public stunts, and vlogs. Kyle Forgeard, Jesse Sebastiani, and other staff members together are collectively referred to as NELK Boys. NELK is formerly branded as NelkFilmz.
Kyle Forgeard was born on Tuesday, July 12, 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in Mississauga in Ontario, Canada. He pursued a filmmaking course at Ryerson University, Toronto, but later, he dropped out of the university to establish his YouTube channel NELK Boys.
Height (approx.): 5’ 10”
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
Kyle Forgeard’s father’s name is Rick Forgeard, and his mother’s name is Gayle Forgeard. Kyle Forgeard’s sister’s name is Chantal Forgeard.
Relationships, Wife & Children
Not much is known about his relationships.
In 2010, Kyle Forgeard established his YouTube channel NELK, along with his former partners Niko and Marko Martinovic, and Lucas Gasparini, in Mississauga, Canada. In the beginning, Kyle used to upload short skits and funny videos on his channel, later, Jesse Sebastiani joined NELK, and they together turned it into a prank site. On 13 April 2013, Kyle uploaded his first video ‘McDonalds Job Interview PRANK’ on their channel.
In a YouTube video, while talking about the onset of his YouTube channel, Kyle said,
Me and Jesse both come from a film-making background, I used to be into directing videos, I have always known how to edit. I have been making videos just for fun since I was a little kid, like funny videos and stuff. YouTube was just natural… I was doing it for fun and then I started getting a following..it was so encouraging to keep going.”
Thereafter, they uploaded various videos like Stealing Soccer Balls From Real Games Prank (2013), Involving Strangers In Drug Deals Prank (2014), Shark Attack Prank!!! (2014), etc. In 2014, Kyle uploaded a YouTube Video in which he pranked his mother by throwing a fake house party that she strictly prohibited.
In 2015, NELK gained immense popularity with its ‘Coke Prank on Cops’ video in which the NELK Boys filmed themselves confessing before the Los Angeles Police Department officers that they had coke in the trunk of their car, leading the officers to think that they were referring to cocaine. During the investigation, the police officers realized that they were actually referring to Coca Cola. The video went viral on the internet and has over 41 million views on YouTube.
Later, in 2017, NELK Boys launched their lifestyle brand Full Send, a merchandise website. On 2 January 2018, NELK received YouTube Golden Button for crossing one million subscribers.
Due to the graphic and sexual nature of the content of videos, in august 2020, NELK created its own online portal ‘Send Club,’ a paid subscription service in which the members can view the uncensored videos that were disapproved by YouTube due to its age restriction policy.
- On September 28, 2017, Kyle Forgeard and Jesse Sebastiani uploaded a video titled ‘Why did we go to jail …?’ on their channel in which they confessed that they were held in a jail by the Toronto Police Service for a night, however, they did not reveal the details of the crime they were charged for. They also revealed that they were on a trail and had won the case.
- In 2019, the co-founder of NELK, Jesse Sebastiani, was found guilty of disorderly conduct, therefore, he was arrested in Ohio, United States. Reportedly, Jesse was filming a prank video for which he walked into a bookstore with fake blood smeared on his white jumpsuit and asked several employees for books that carried information about how to cover up a crime scene. Later, during the trial, the judge suspended the charges as it was a humorous act.
- Kyle Forgeard frequently posts various pictures on his Instagram account which reflect that he is a heavy drinker.
- In October 2018, Nelk donated a portion of their merchandise earnings to breast cancer awareness programs.
- In February 2020, the members of the NELK i.e., the filmmakers and staff members moved into a huge mansion in Los Angeles which they refer to it as the ‘Full Send House.’ Being together in a house allows them to collaboratively work towards content creation. According to a source, Nelk Boys are renting this Los Angeles house for 23,000 USD per month. The mansion has eight bedrooms, eleven bathrooms, a basketball court, a swimming pool, and a movie theater.