Malina Joshi is a well-known Nepali model and actor. She is the winner of Miss Nepal 2011.
Malina Joshi was born on Friday, 27 January 1989 (age 31 years; as in 2020), in Dharan, Nepal. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She did her schooling from Vijayapur Higher Secondary School Dharan, Nepal and Dharan Higher Secondary School, Nepal. Later, she completed her MBA in Marketing from the Ace Institute of Management, Baneswar, Nepal.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She was born into a Brahmin Nepali Family. Her father’s name is Madhav Prasad Joshi, and her mother’s name is Mina Joshi. She has two siblings, one brother, Suraz Joshi and one sister, Nukina Joshi.
Malina was in a relationship with the Nepali actor and model, Anoop Bikram Shahi, but later, they got separated.
She is dating a fitness coach, Sushant Pradhan.
Malina started her career as a model, and she has participated in various local beauty pageants. She was among the Top 5 contestants in Miss Angel beauty contest in 2010. She participated in Miss Nepal 2011 and won the title.
On 4 November 2011, she represented her country in Miss World contest and performed Nepalese folk dance in the competition. In 2014, she started her career as an actor and debuted in the Nepali film ‘Ritu.’ She acted in many other Nepali films including ‘The Winner’ (2016) and ‘Rani’ (2017). She has hosted a show on the Himalayan Television.
- Travel Destination: Maldives
- Nepali Singer: Nitesh Jung Kunwar
- Nepali Song: Pagal Ma Banna Sakchhu Basanta Sapkota (2013)
- Her hobbies include dancing, photography, watching cricket, and travelling.
- The final question that judges asked her in Miss Nepal 2011 was,
What would be the position of the world in 2050 AD if ruled by women?”
I don’t think the question is appropriate enough as I feel women are already ruling the world with their dedication and persistence. By 2050, the world will be completely different and better if we’re blessed with the same opportunities and values.”
- She is the brand ambassador of some popular brands like Dish Home and Asian Paints Nepal.
- She has walked the ramp at various events.
- She has featured on the cover of many renowned magazines.
- She is a social activist too and has worked in generating awareness about HIV/AIDS among the people of Nepal.
- She makes vlogs on YouTube with her boyfriend, Sushant Pradhan.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties.