Malvika Sharma is an Indian actor and model. She mainly works in the South Indian films.
Malvika Sharma was born on Tuesday, 26 January 1999 (age 21 years; as in 2020), in Andheri East, Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She did LL.B. (specialisation in criminology) from Rizvi Law College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
She was born in a Hindu family. Her brother’s name is Vedant Sharma. As per the sources, she is in a relationship with the popular South Indian actor, Ravi Teja.
She started her career as a model. In 2018, she debuted in the Telugu film, ‘Nela Ticket;’ starring Ravi Teja. In 2020, she appeared in the Telugu film, ‘Red’ (2020).
She has appeared in various TV commercials, like Himalaya, Santoor Soap, Dettol, and Gionee.
- She learnt Kathak dance under Rajendra Chaturvedi. In an interview, she said,
I was always fascinated with dance and I knew that learning kathak would not only help me get my dance moves right in films, but also bring out my expressive side “Abhinaya is an integral aspect of this performing art.”
- She is an animal lover and often posts pictures with dogs.
- Her hobbies include reading and dancing.
- In 2017, she became the brand ambassador of Bluei India.
- Her friends lovingly call her ‘Maal.’