Milind Chandwani is a social activist and founder of an NGO. In 2019, he participated in the popular TV reality show ‘MTV Roadies Real Heroes.’
Milind was born on Wednesday, 27 March 1991 (age 29 years; as of 2020), in Kondapur, Hyderabad. His zodiac sign is Aries. He did his schooling from Delhi Public School, Bhopal. He did BE from Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore. Later, he attended the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow to pursue his MBA.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
He was born in a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Khushal Chandwani, and his mother’s name is Deepa Chandwani. He has one elder brother Gaurav Chandwani who works at mysmartprice.
Relationships, Wife & Children
During one of his NGO workshops, he met the famous Indian TV actress Avika Gor. They worked together on various NGO projects, and soon, they fell in love. In November 2020, Milind and Avika shared a post on Instagram to confirm their relationship.
In 2013, he started working as a senior software engineer at Infosys. After working there for almost three years, he started working as a teacher at an NGO ‘Teach For India.’ In 2017, he started his NGO ‘Camp Diaries’ to enable students from lower-income communities to learn various extra-curricular and co-curricular activities. In 2018, he started working as an assistant school leader and acting principal at iTeach school in Pune.
In 2019, Milind participated as a contestant in the popular TV reality show ‘MTV Roadies Real Heroes.’ In the same year, he participated in the stunt-based reality TV show ‘Zee Heroes.’
- In his childhood, he was overweight and was more than 105 Kg. He was body-shamed in school and was bullied for being overweight. While he was in ‘MTV Roadies Real Heroes’ in 2019, he shared that when he was in 12th class, he decided to quit his life as he was body-shamed in his school. With his hard work, he successfully loose excessive 30 Kg of body weight.
- He has walked the ramp for various fashion shows.
- He is an avid animal lover.
- Milind was one of the toppers in his school, and he has also cleared one of the IITJEE and CAT exams.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He loves to play the guitar in his leisure time.