Neroli Meadows is an Australian TV presenter and sports anchor. In 2020, she hosted the thirteenth edition of the “Indian Premier League” (IPL).
Neroli Meadows was born on Monday, 16 September 1985 (age 35 years; as in 2020) in Collie, Western Australia. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Neroli Meadows graduated in journalism from Perth’s Curtin University. Subsequently, she did a Diploma in Broadcasting from the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts. Thereafter, she attended the University of Tennessee on a student exchange program. Neroli wanted to pursue Basketball as a career option. However, her Basketball career never took off because of her height.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents. Neroli has two elder brothers, Ross Meadows (Australian Hockey Player) and Ian Meadows (Actor & Writer).
Neroli Meadows started her career in 2006 as a sports producer at Perth radio station, 6PR. She, then, worked as a sports reporter for the show “Today Tonight” on the Seven Network.
She has covered several high-profile sports events like “2020 Brisbane International” and “Australian Open.” She has appeared as a host in many cricket events, including “Big Bash League” (BBL), “2018-19 India-Australia series”, and the “2018 Magellan Ashes.” In addition to cricket, Neroli has also covered “Australian Football League” (AFL) and “National Basketball League” (NBL).
In February 2019, Neroli joined the Nine Network as a female co-host of the revamped “AFL Footy Show.” Subsequently, she joined ESPN Australia for its coverage of the “Super Bowl LIV” in Miami. Later, she appeared as a host in the thirteenth edition of the “Indian Premier League” (IPL) in 2020.
- TV Series: Game of Thrones
- Travel Destination: Maldives
- Restaurant: Maha Restaurant in Melbourne, Australia
- Her hobbies include doing photography, playing sports, and travelling.
- Neroli hosts a podcast, “Ordineroli Speaking” where she brings up the struggle stories of the sports stars.
- Meadows is the granddaughter of the Western Australian architect Paul Ritter.
- Her friends and family fondly call her Nez.
- Neroli Meadows follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- While praising Neroli, the Cricket writer, Peter Lalor once said,
Meadows has an inside-out knowledge of several sports.”