Nisha Dhaundiyal is an Indian fitness model and yoga expert. She rose to fame by participating in the reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution: Season 18” (2020).
Nisha Dhaundiyal was born on Friday, 25 November 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020) in Chamoli, Uttrakhand. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
She grew up in Chandigarh. Nisha holds a masters degree in Physical Education. When Nisha was 7 years old, she used to accompany her mother to yoga classes. From there, she developed an interest in yoga. After completing her graduation, Nisha started giving Yoga classes at different schools and colleges in Chandigarh.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Nisha’s mother’s name is Vinla Daundiyal. Not much is known about her father. She has two elder brothers. Both of them are yoga instructors.
Nisha started her career as a fitness model in 2014 by participating in Miss Chandigarh Fitness Competition. She won the competition twice- firstly in 2014 and then in 2016. In 2018, Nisha stood second in Miss Chandigarh Fitness Competition.
In the same year, she participated in Miss India 2018. She was one of the top 15 contestants in the pageant. In 2019, she walked the ramp at Looks Fashion Runway Walk.
In 2020, Nisha participated in the game reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution: Season 18.”
- Her hobbies include swimming and watching films.
- She is popularly known as International Yogini.
- Nisha is a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict workout regimen.
- Before participating in MTV Roadies Revolution Season 18, Nisha used to work as a yoga instructor in DAV College, Sector 10, Chandigarh.
- In 2015, she won the title of Miss Fitness Mohali.
- During an interview, Nisha shared that she desired to pursue a career in acting.