Niti Taylor is an Indian television actress and host. She is best known for portraying the role of “Nandini Murthy” in MTV’s show ‘Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan.’
Niti was born on 8 November 1994 (age 26 years; as in 2020) in Gurugram, Haryana, India. She hails from an upper-class family with roots in Gujarat. She did her schooling from Loreto Convent School, Delhi and enrolled in Sophia College for Women to pursue Bachelor of Arts (B. A.).
She was a shy kid and was often bullied in her school days. The glamour world always fascinated her and when she was in her teenage, she moved to Mumbai to start her career as a model. Niti also had an inclination towards teaching, and after taking a break from modelling, she went for her higher studies but ended up becoming an actress.
Height: 5’ 3”
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Niti belongs to a multi-religious family. Her father is a Gujarati Hindu while her mother is a Bengali Christian. She is the daughter of Sandip Taylor, a businessman and Cheryl Taylor. Her father owns a real estate firm, “Aditi Estate” in Gurugram.
Niti has an elder sister, Aditi Taylor Parbhoo.
On 13 August 2020, she got married to her fiance Pariskshit Bawa.
Niti started her acting career with the TV serial “Pyaar Ka Bandhan” (2009). Subsequently, she played small roles in serials like “Gulaal,” “Bade Acche Lagte Hain,” “Savdhan India,” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” and “Halla Bol.”
In 2014, she received her breakthrough with the youth-based show “MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan” in which she played the role of “Nandini Murthy.”
She made her acting debut in Telugu Film Industry with the film “Mem Vayasuku Vacham” (2012). She also appeared in Telugu films “Pelli Pustakam” and “Love Dot Com.”
In 2015, she was ranked 15th in the “50 Sexiest Asian Women” by the Eastern Eye. In 2016, Taylor featured in the music video “Parindey Ka Pagalpan.”
She has also done a few commercials and her first commercial was for “Tata Docomo.” She even featured on the cover of Gr8 magazine alongside Faisal Khan.
Niti was not on talking terms with her Kaisi Yeh Yariyaan co-star, Parth Samthaan. There was even leaked footage of their ugly spat that went viral over the social media. Niti, after the spat, said, “He is someone who doesn’t matter to me at all. I would never make peace with him; I have been through a lot because of him. What has happened has happened. I really don’t want to get into the matter now, since it’s pretty complicated, and things were blown out of proportion. I think what happens behind closed doors should remain there itself. So, today, if you ask me, I really don’t know who Parth Samthaan is.”
- Food: Rajma Chawal, Butter Chicken, Tiramisu, Chocolates, Maggi, Pani Puri
- Beverages: Ice Tea, Mango Juice
- Films: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, The Twilight Saga
- Songs: “Mast Magan” from ‘2 States,’ “Single” by ‘The Bilz & Kashif,’ “Shape of You” by ‘Ed Sheeran’
- UFC Fighters: Conor McGregor, Daniel Cormier, Anthony Pettis
- Tennis Player: Leander Paes
- TV Show: Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
- Fashion Brands: Guess, Burberry, Zara, Ajio
- Restaurants: One Street, China Gate, The Bombay Canteen in Mumbai
- Travel Destinations: Bali, Hawaii
- Niti prefers consuming alcohol occasionally.
- Her hobbies include dancing, cooking, swimming, travelling, watching films & UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), and collecting phone covers.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Niti enjoys the monsoon season and hates winters.
- She is an avid animal lover.