Oh Chang-seok is a South Korean actor known for his lead roles in the K-dramas Princess Aurora (2013) and Innocent Defendent (2017).
Oh Chang-seok was born on Wednesday, 2 June 1982 (age 38 years; as in 2020) in Seoul, South Korea. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He did his schooling from Shindong Middle School, Seoul and Hyundai Senior High School, Seoul, South Korea. He did Bachelors in Industrial Designing from Sejong University.
Height: 5′ 11½” (182 cm)
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Ethnicity
In 2019, he announced that he was in a relationship with the model and former kindergarten teacher, Lee Chae-eun.
Agency: PF Entertainment
Oh Chang-seok made his acting debut with the South Korean film “May 18” (2007) as ‘a member of the citizen militia.’
He has also acted in the films “Come, Closer” (2010) and “Mission: Kidnap the Top Star” (2015). In 2008, he made his K-drama debut with “Worlds Within” in the role of ‘Sung Soo-yoo.’
He has acted in many popular K-dramas, such as The Return of Iljimae (2009), Love, My Love (2012), Princess Aurora (2013), Jang Bo-ri is Here! (2014), Entourage (2016), Innocent Defendent (2017), Rich Man (2018), and A Place In The Sun (2019). He has also participated in the variety shows like I Live Alone, King of Mask Singer, Law of the Jungle in East Timor, and Living Together in Empty Room.
In 2020, he made his theatre debut with the musical “Yomyeong-ui Nundongja” as ‘Choi Dae-shi’ at Sejong Center in Seoul.
He turned singer with the OST of the K-drama “Princess Aurora,” Salgosippo.
Awards and Achievements
- 20th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards for Best New Actor in a TV Drama for “Love, My Love” in 2012
- MBC Drama Awards for Best New Actor for “Princess Aurora” in 2013
- Korea Protocol Awards, Korea Awards for Best Actor of the Year in 2014
- Cable TV Broadcast Grand Prize for Best Couple for “You Will Love Me” with Lee Tae-im in 2016.
- Basketball Player: Michael Jordon
- Book: Haengbokkhage Haejulgae by So Je-won
He owns a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and LXS 500.
- He likes playing sports like Golf and basketball and reading books.
- He was very active in sports since his childhood and used to play basketball.
- Once, during an interview, he confessed that during his high school days he was dubbed as one of the ‘Five Mega Hotshots of Gangnam District.’
- Lee Chae-eun and Chang-seok met during “Taste of Love: Season 2,” a Korean show where a celebrity and non-celebrity date for 100 days and decide whether they want to further date each other or not.