Parag Kanhere is a famous Indian chef from Maharashtra. He became famous after entering the Biss Boss Marathi Season 2.
Parag Kanhere was born on 12 April in Pune Maharashtra. His full name is Parag Bharat Kanhere. He did his schooling from Sou Vimlabai Garware High School in Pune.
After his schooling, he went on to pursue a degree in Hotel Management from Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Pune.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Bald
Family & Caste
Parag was born into a high-class business family of Maharashtra. His father, Bharat Kanhere is a businessman while his mother, Swati Kanhere is a homemaker.
Parag Kanhere belongs to the Other Backward Caste (OBC) Community. There is not much information about his affairs and marital status.
- Food: Pomfret Fish, Double Omelet & Toast, Simple Chicken Mince, Sandwiches
- Parag was interested in cooking since his childhood.
- Parag is a non-vegetarian and mostly enjoys sea-food.
- Parag enjoys smoking in his leisure time.
- He also drinks alcohol, mostly beer.
- Parag loves to enjoy a cup of coffee at Goa Marriott Resort & Spa in Goa.
- He loves travelling, listening to music, and horse riding in his leisure time.
- He has a pet dog named “Freddie.”
- In February 2015, Parag made a world record after cooking three-course-meal blindfolded.
- In May 2019, he participated in the season 2 of Bigg Boss Marathi.