Priya Banerjee is a Canadian Model, TV Host, and Actress.
Priya Banerjee was born on 16 April 1990 (29 years; age in 2019) in West Bengal, India. Her family moved to Calgary, Canada after her birth, and so, she was raised in Canada. She obtained a degree in International Marketing & Computer Science from a university in Canada.
Priya is a trained Kathak Dancer. She learnt dancing for six years. Banerjee is also trained in Rabindra Sangeet, songs written & composed by Rabindranath Tagore.
- Height (Approx.): 5′ 3″
- Figure Measurement (Approx.): 32-26-34
Family, Religion & Boyfriend
Priya Banerjee was born in a Brahmin Family. Her father is an engineer and her mother is a homemaker. Her father has a love for music and wanted her to become a singer.
She is dating Aman Bhopal.
Priya Banerjee started her career as a model and TV Host in Canada. In 2011, she had a chance to participate in “Miss World Canada” where she was awarded “Miss Photogenic” award. She wanted to try her luck in acting, and so, came to India in 2010. After coming to India, she joined Anupam Kher’s Acting School “Actor Prepares.”
Before she made debut in the entertainment industry, she did a “WeChat” advertisement with Parineeti Chopra and Varun Dhawan.
In 2013, she made her acting debut with the Telugu Movie “Kiss: Keep It Simple Stupid.”
Banerjee made her Bollywood Debut with “Jazbaa” which also starred Aishwarya Rai.
Besides acting in movies, Priya has also acted in web-series like “Social,” “Rain” among others.
She worked in “3 Dev” and “Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna” in 2019.
- Food: Non-Vegetarian Dishes, Salad, French Fries, Cheese Omelette
- Singer: Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi
- Her hobbies include travelling.
- Banerjee does yoga regularly.
- She was nominated for the Best Telugu Female Debut Actress at the third South Indian International Movie Awards.
- Priya juggles between Canada and Mumbai because of her profession.
- Banerjee dislikes liars and dishonest people.
- Priya Banerjee loves dogs and also has a pet dog named Abby