Rittika Sen is an Indian actress who works in the Bengali and South Indian Film Industry.
Rittika Sen was born on Thursday, 5 December 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Kolkata. Her zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Not much is known about her parents. She has a younger brother.
Rittika Sen made her acting debut with the 2012 Bengali film “100% Love,” in which she played the pivotal role of ‘Soniya.’
In the same year, she appeared in the Bengali film “Challenge 2.” In 2014, she played the lead role of ‘Twinkle’ in the film “Masoom.”
She has appeared in many hit Bengali films such as Borbaad (2014), Arshinagar (2015), Jio Pagla (2017), Raja Rani Raji (2018), Shahjahan Regency (2019), and Bhootchakra Pvt. Ltd. (2019). She made her Tamil debut with the film “Dagaalty” in 2020.
- Food: Pizza, Noodles, Dudh Puli
- Book: ‘The Sense of an Ending’ by Julian Barnes
- In her leisure times, she likes reading books and dancing.
- Her family members and close friends call her ‘Tina’ with love.
- She likes dogs and owns two dogs; one of her dogs’ name is Simba.
- Rittika was featured in Calcutta Times list of Most Desirable Women in 2015.
- In 2016, she was awarded the Tele Cine Award for the Rising Star Cinema for the film “Ashinagar.”
- She is the ardent follower of Goddess Durga.