Ritwik Bhomik is an Indian actor who is famous for playing the role of Radhe in the Amazon Prime Original web series, ‘Bandish Bandits’ in 2020.
Ritwik was born on Saturday, 29 August 1992 (age 28 years; as in 2020), in Ranaghata, West Bengal. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He did his schooling from Baldwin Boys High School, Bangalore.
Height (approx.): 6′ 1″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He was born in a Hindu Bengali family from West Bengal, and he was brought up in Bangalore. His father’s name is Rishi Bhowmik, and his mother’s name is Sumita Bhowmik. He has one sister, Priyanka Bhowmik who is an Assistant Professor at Christ University, Bangalore.
He started performing on stage from the age of 9 and has acted in more than 17 stage plays. While he was in college, he participated in various modelling competitions. He has appeared as a model in various TV commercials. In 2017, he debuted as an actor in the Hindi web-series, ‘Office Vs. Office’ as Baldev.
He has appeared in various videos of the YouTube channels, FilterCopy, Dice Media, and The Viral Fever.
In 2019, he made his debut in the Hindi film, ‘Dhuusar.’
He appeared in the Hindi web-series, ‘Bandish Bandits’ along with Shreya Chaudhary in 2020.
- While he was in school, he participated in various acting and dance competitions.
- He underwent his training in dancing from Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts.
- He is trained in acting from the Anupam Kher’s acting group, ‘Actor Prepares.’
- He has also worked as a background dancer in the Bollywood song, ‘Lungi Dance’ from the film ‘Chennai Express’ (2013).
- He has featured on the cover page of various renowned magazines.
- In an interview, when he was asked how he got the role in Bandish Bandits (2020), he said,
Honestly, I don’t even know how I’m here giving this interview to you. I really think it’s a stroke of destiny. So, I had done a really small part in a show Aanad and Amrit (Amritpal Singh Bindra) were making a couple of years ago. But, at the time we had no plans to collaborate in the future. But, I knew these guys were planning to make a musical show based in Rajasthan so at that time I used to very jokingly say that please write the show keeping me in mind and I will gladly be a part of it. Cut to two years later, I get a call from casting saying that there’s a Shankar Ehsaan Loy musical for Amazon Prime Video, would you like to be a part of it? I said, “Of course, what kind of question is that?”