Rohit Saroha is an Indian businessman and wildlife conservationist. He is the husband of the television actress, Prachi Tehlan.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Rohit Saroha was born in Delhi.
Rohit started his career as a wildlifer in 2005. He worked extensively for the conservation of wild animals. He was the only foreign (Indian) head of delegation invited on the opening day of Studvesna 2016, Ufa to address the media in Russia.
Saroha travelled across various nations to head the conferences on wildlife conservation.
Rohit has also represented India at the Civic Chamber Of The Russian Federation.
Height (approx.): 6′
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Rohit Saroha belongs to a Jat Family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about his parents & siblings.
Wife & Relationships
Rohit tied the knot with the television actress, Prachi Tehlan on Saturday, 7 August 2020.
- Travel Destination: Russia
- His hobbies include travelling and doing adventure sports.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- Rohit is a nature lover and loves to explore it.
- Rohit met Prachi Tehlan for the first time in 2012 at a family function. The duo bonded well and started dating each other. However, things didn’t work out between the two and they parted ways. The couple reconnected in 2020 and tied the knot with each other.