Roshni Sanghvi is a well known Indian fitness trainer and nutritionist. She is one of the leading plant-based sports nutritionist and transformation specialists in India.
Roshni Sanghvi was born on Monday, 27 February 1989 (age 31 years; as of 2020), in Bangalore. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling from Baldwin Girls High School, Bengaluru. Later, she pursued Masters in Clinical Social Work from the State University of New York, Buffalo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She follows Infinitheism. Her father’s name is Himanshu Sanghvi, and her mother’s name is Archana Sanghvi. Roshni has one sister Anjali Sanghvi. She is in a relationship with SEO Singh, and she is not married yet.
A few years back, she had put on a few extra kilos of body weight. She started being depressed about her weight and took it as a challenge. She started working out in the gym and followed a healthy diet to get back into the shape. She took it as a motivation and decided to do a few certificate courses, like ACE Personal Trainer, Shortcut-to-Size by Jim Stoppani, and Gold’s Gym University Certification. To maintain hormonal imbalances, she follows a desi nutrition diet with a global twist as a medicine.
Later, she started her fitness centre ‘RA Fitness’ and has clients from India and abroad. She is the director of ‘Gold’s Gym’ located in Bengaluru. She has started various motivational courses to lose weight, out of which one is a five fitness sessions, in which she provides one-on-one coaching for weight loss.
HSR Layout, Bangalore, India
- She is popularly known as ‘The Vegan Khaleesi.’
- She follows a vegetarian diet.
- She has got many tattoos inked on her body, out of which one is a tattoo of “I’m Blessed!” on her left wrist, and other is a tattoo of “Salud Mi Familia” on her back near to her right shoulder.
- She loves to explore different cultures.
- In an interview, she talked about her fitness regime, she said,
Exercise has been known to cause health and happiness. I was living in New York when I got an unexpected call from home informing me that my father was ill and hospitalised. I had to move from NYC to India overnight. While my father was in the hospital for over a month, the responsibility of conducting the daily affairs of the business fell upon me. Coming from a Clinical Social-Work background I had no business acumen at that time. It was a tough couple of months. Without much support, I failed a couple of times too. Every day I would ponder if only my dad had taken better care of his health, maybe this situation would never have come. Few years down the line it made all the sense. Everything turned out for the greater good. My motivation to spread fitness comes from this incident. I believe it is the moral responsibility of every parent to stay fit and be better role models for their children.”
- Various articles have published on Roshni in renowned newspapers and magazines.
- She is an avid animal lover.
- She has her website roshnisanghvi.com where she provides all the latest information related to health and fitness. She is a blogger too and has uploaded various articles related to fitness and health on her website.
- Her social media links are: