Rupali Bhosale is an Indian TV actress and a popular theatre artist.
Rupali Bhosale was born on Thursday, 29 December 1983 (age 35 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She did her schooling from St. Thomas High School, Mumbai and pursued her graduation from University of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Height: 5′ 4″ (approx.)
Weight: 55 kg (approx.)
Figure Measurement: 34-26-36 (approx.)
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Rupali Bhosale belongs to a Rajput Kshatriya Maratha Family. Her mother’s name is Pradnya Joshi. Her brother’s name is Sanket Bhosale.
She got married to Milind Shinde in 2012.
She started her career with the Marathi serial “Man Udhan Varyache,” which aired on Star Pravah from 2009-2011.
She then worked in several TV shows such as Don Kinaare Doghi Apan (Star Pravah) and Kanyadaan (Mi Marathi). She made her debut in the Hindi television with the serial “Aayushmaan Bhav,” which aired on Doordarshan. She became a household name after playing the role of ‘Varsha Ghotala’ the Hindi TV serial “Badi Door Se Aaye Hain (2014-2016)” that aired on SAB TV.
She made her debut in Bollywood with the movie “Risk” in 2007.
- Achiever of the Year in 2018
- Perfect Women Award in 2018
- Tennis Player: Roger Federer
- She likes cooking, driving, listening to music and travelling.
- Rupali is a fitness fanatic. She goes to the gym to stay fit and likes to do yoga regularly.
- She is fond of collecting different types of shoes, bags and perfumes.
- She loves spending her spare time on the beaches.
- In 2019, she shared a collage of her photos comparing herself to her ten years younger self.
- In an interview, she said that she loves going on long drives and is a passionate driver.
- She is an avid follower of great Maratha warrior, King Shivaji.
- She is a keen birdwatcher and often posts photos of her playing with birds on her social media accounts.
- She loves cooking and preparing new dishes.
- In 2019, she contested in the reality TV show, Bigg Boss Marathi: Season 2.