Saiee M Manjrekar is an emerging Indian actress. She is the daughter of the Marathi actor and director, Mahesh Manjrekar.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Saiee Manjrekar was born on Saturday, 29 August 1998 (age 21 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
She was inclined towards acting and dance from a very young age and wanted to make a career in it. She did her schooling from Mumbai’s Dhirubhai Ambani International School and went to the University of Mumbai to pursue her graduation.
Saiee started her career by assisting her father in the direction of the film Viruddh (2005). In 2019, she made her Bollywood debut with the action drama “Dabangg 3.” She played the love interest of Chulbul Pandey (Salman Khan) in the film.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Saiee Manjrekar belongs to a Hindu Family. Her father, Mahesh Manjrekar is a Marathi actor, director, and producer. Her mother, Medha Manjrekar is a film producer. She has two step-sisters, Ashwami Manjrekar, and Gauri Ingawale. She also has a step-brother, Satya Manjrekar.
Marital Status: Unmarried
- Food: Pav Bhaji, Puran Poli
- Holiday Destination: Cuba
- Her hobbies include reading, travelling, swimming, and horse riding.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Saiee is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict workout regimen.
- Earlier, it was reported that Mahesh‘s elder daughter, Ashwami Manjrekar will make her debut against Salman Khan in the 3rd edition of Dabangg. However, her sister, Saiee bagged the role.
- During an interview, when her father, Mahesh, was asked about Saiee’s Bollywood debut, he stated,
I had one scene with Saiee and Salman, and it was wonderful to be in the same frame as my daughter. I felt proud and emotional.”
- Her family and friends fondly call her, Sai.
- In 2019, Saiee made her first-ever appearance at the prestigious IIFA (International Academy Film) Awards. She walked the green carpet with her co-star, Salman Khan.