Sakshi Agarwal is an Indian model and film actress who works in Tamil and Malayalam film Industry.
Sakshi Agarwal was born on 20 July 1990 (age 28 years; as in 2018) in the Almora district of Uttarakhand. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Later, her family moved to Chennai. She did her schooling from Good Shepherd School, Chennai. She did her Bachelors in Information Technology from Anna University, Tamil Nadu and pursued her Master’s in Business Administration from Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore. She did a course in acting from Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Los Angeles.
Height: 5′ 5″ (approx.)
Weight: 50 kg (approx.)
Figure Measurement: 34-30-32 (approx.)
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Sakshi Agarwal’s father (Rajasthani) is a businessman and her mother (Punjabi) is a homemaker.
She got married in 2011 in Chennai, but the couple got separated later due to certain reasons.
She started her career as a model. She has worked for over 100 TV commercials and has modelled for numerous photo shoots. She made her debut in the movies as an actress with the Kannada movie “Software Ganda” in 2014.
She made her Tamil film debut with the movie “Yoogan” in 2015.
She made her Malayalam debut film with the movie “Orayiram Kinakkalal” in 2018.
- Sakshi was in the controversy regarding her swimsuit act in the film “Ka Ka Ka Po (2016).” In an interview, she cleared the controversy and said that she was wearing a proper swimsuit with a scarf around her waistline and questioned as to why there was a huge fuss about it.
- In 2013, she caused a huge stir in the industry when she posted an image and message on her social media accounts, about a man named Babu Achar, who claimed himself to be a casting director and promised her a role in the film “Production No. 3,” provided that she ‘compromises.’ However, Babu Achar said that he did have contacts in the film industry wanted her to be assigned to the film but denies sending her any messages like that. When asked about his messages with Sakshi, Babu said that he did not have them, as his messages get deleted every 24 hours.
- Director: A.R. Murugadoss
- Travel Destinations: London, Goa
- She likes bike riding, horse riding, gymming, travelling, dancing and watching movies.
- When Sakshi was in 1st standard, she wanted to become a teacher because she loved her teacher. When she came in class 5, she wanted to become an IAS officer because her uncle was an IAS officer and she was fascinated by seeing him in security. After she passed her class 10, she made up her mind to become an engineer and enrolled for B.Tech.
- During her school days, she was into dramatics, sports, and dance.
- She is a gold medallist in Bachelor of Information Technology from Anna University and MBA Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
- She is the only actress from South India, who has taken a professional course in acting from LA.
- After completing her studies, she started working for the IT company, Infosys in Bangalore.
- A popular fashion designer noticed her and gave her a chance in the modelling industry.
- She has been featured in more than 100 TV commercials and photo shoots including brands like Air Asia, Hebron Builders, Kalyan Silks, ARRS Silks, CSC Computers, Malabar Gold, Pattushastra, Shakti Masala, and many more.
- When Sakshi was doing a photo shoot for ‘Saravana Stores,’ the brother of the cameraman was impressed by her and discussed about her to the director Kamal. After that, she was approached and script for the film was sent to her, which she signed up instantly.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and takes a great interest in doing aerobics, pilates, and Zumba.
- She is a champion in Karate and kickboxing.
- She has acted in films such as Yoogan (2015), Ka Ka Ka Po (2016), Orayiram Kinakkalal (2018), Kaala (2018), and many more.