Shrenu Parikh is an Indian television actress who is best known for playing the role of ‘Aastha Shlok Agnihotri’ in the TV serial “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?… Ek Baar Phir.”
Shrenu Parikh was born on Saturday, 11 November 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019) in Vadodara, Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She attended Vadodara’s Navrachana Vidyani Vidyalaya and went to the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda to pursue B.Pharma. In 2007, Shrenu won the title of “Miss University.” The following year, she participated in the Miss Vadodara contest and emerged as the 2nd runner up of the contest.
Height (approx.): 5’ 3”
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Amber
Figure Measurements (approx.): 30-28-34
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Shrenu Parikh belongs to a Hindu Family. Her father is an engineer and her mother, Smita Parikh, is a banker. She has a younger brother, Shubham Parikh. Shrenu is unmarried.
Shrenu Parikh started her acting career in 2010 by playing the role of ‘Roopa’ in Star Plus’ “Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal.” Subsequently, she featured in the TV serials “Havan” and “Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka.” Her breakthrough came in the year 2013 after playing the role of “Astha Shlok Agnihotri” in the TV serial “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?… Ek Baar Phir.”
In 2017, she appeared in Star Plus’ Ishqbaaaz opposite Kunal Jaisingh. Parikh also featured in the show’s spin-off titled “Dil Boley Oberoi with Jaisingh.” Thereafter, she went on to play the lead role of ‘Janhvi Mittal’ in “Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna.”
She made her Bollywood debut with the film “Thodi Thodi Si Manmaaniyan.” Shrenu has even appeared in the Gujarati musical drama “Lamboo Rastoo.”
Parikh has featured on the cover of Gujarat edition of the Femina Magazine.
In 2019, she roped in to participate in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9.”
- Star Parivaar Award for Best Patni (Popular) for the serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2 (2014)
- Indian Telly Award for Best Bahu (Popular) for the serial Ishqbaaaz (2017)
- GIFA Award for Best Debut Actress Female (Popular) for the musical drama Lamboo Rastoo (2018)
- Transmedia Award for Best Debut Actress Female (Popular) for the musical drama Lamboo Rastoo (2019)
- Ajab Parivaar Ke Gazab Award in the category of Gir Gir Ke Na Dekh for the serial Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna (2019)
- Actors: Fawad Khan, Hrithik Roshan
- Holiday Destinations: Greece, Australia
- Her hobbies include singing and travelling.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Shrenu is very fond of dogs.
- In June 2018, Parikh, through an Instagram post, revealed that she had faced molestation on a local bus when she was 6 years old.
- Parikh was inclined towards music since childhood and in 2014, she participated in the third season of the singing reality show Indian Idol. However, the actress had to leave the show mid-way as she had to appear for her board exams.
- Twice, she has been listed on the Times of India Ahemdabad’s “50 most desirable women” list.
- According to Shrenu, she hates throwing a birthday bash and likes to visit a temple on her birthday.
- She loves spending time with street kids and teaching them.