Shubham Jha is an Indian child actor. He is known for playing the role of ‘Bulbul’ in the film, “Pareeksha.”
Shubham was born on Tuesday, 3 August 2004 (age 16 years; as in 2020) in Kolkata. His zodiac sign is Leo. His hometown is Darbhanga, Bihar.
He is studying in class 10 (as in 2020) in Mumbai’s A. P. International School. Shubham desired to become an actor since childhood. Shubham started his career as a child actor when he was just 8 years old.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Shubham Jha belongs to a Maithil Brahmin Family.
Parents & Siblings
Shubham’s father, Vikas Jha works at a small firm in Mumbai. His mother is a homemaker. He is the only child of his parents.
Shubham Jha started his acting career 2012 with the TV serial, “Kairi-Rishta Khatta Meetha.” Next, he appeared in Life OK’s show, “Do Dil Ek Chah.”
He rose to fame after playing the role of ‘Amol’ in the TV serial, “Balika-Vadhu.” Subsequently, he appeared in the TV serials, “Chinnari Pellikuthuru” and “Mann Vasanai.” He has also played many episodic roles in TV shows, “Savdhan India” and “Crime Patrol.”
Shubham has featured in the TV commercials of various brands, including “Tata Capital Home Loan,” “Flipkart,” “Tang,” and “Mortein Insta-5.”
In 2020, he made his film debut with Prakash Jha’s film, “Pareeksha.”
- Cartoon(s): Tom and Jerry, Oggy and The Cockroaches
- Singer: Yo Yo Honey Singh
- Song(s): Blue Eyes, ‘ABCD’ from the film “Yaariyaan”
- Holiday Destination: Kashmir
- His hobbies include cycling and dancing.
- Shubham draws his inspiration from his father.
- Shubham is good at studies and gives equal time to it. He says,
I want to be an actor, but that doesn’t mean I’ll compromise on my studies.”
- Jha is a huge fan of Amitabh Bachchan. While talking about Bachchan, Shubham said,
I want to be like Amitabh Bachchan, I admire him as an actor and as a humble human being.”