Srabanti Chatterjee is an Indian actress who mainly works in the cinema of West Bengal.
Srabanti Chatterjee was born on 13 August 1987 (age 31 years; as in 2018) in Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
She did her schooling from Behala Sharda Vidyapith For Girls (H.S.), Kolkata.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Figure Measurement (approx.): 33-31-34
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Family, Caste & Husband
Her father works in CESE (Continuing Education for Science and Engineering). There were reports about her dating with Vikram Sharma, a businessman from Howrah.
She has a sister named Smita Chatterjee.
She got married to Rajiv Kumar Biswas, a film director in 2003 and has a son from him named Abhimanyu Chatterjee also known as “Jhinuk.”
They both got divorced in 2016. She got married for the second time to Krishan Vraj, a model and photographer in 2016 but the couple divorced in 2017.
Srabanti got married for the third time to Roshan Sinha, a cabin crew supervisor on 20 April 2019.
She made her acting debut as a child artist with the 1997 Bengali film “Mayar Badhon.”
She also appeared in many telefilms for ETV Bangla, first one being “Chhadmabeshi” directed by Kaushik Ganguly. Her major role was in the movie “Champion (2003).”
After her marriage in 2003, she took a break from the industry and made a comeback in 2008 with “Bhalobasa Bhalobasa.”
Her third marriage with Roshan Sinha created a controversy. The couple tied knots in secret in Chandigarh. Srabanti was severely trolled for marrying for the third time. Many of the actors and actresses came forward in her support and asked people not to give negative comments on her personal life.
- Tele Cine Awards for Best Juti for the film “Buno Haansh” in 2014
- Star Jalsha Paribar Awards for Best Juti Movies for the film “bindaas” in 2015
- Kalakar Awards for Queen of Tollywood for the film “Shikari” in 2017
- Srabanti got married at the age of 16 to Rajiv Kumar Biswas.
- Her married life with her first husband Rajiv was not so good. She filed divorce alleging him to be cruel and physically abusive.
- She met Krishna Vraj, her second husband, at a commercial shooting in Mumbai.
- She has also worked in the films which are joint ventures of the ‘Cinema of West Bengal’ and the ‘Cinema of Bangladesh.’
- She got married to Krishna in 2016 but both started getting distracted, and she made her mind that she would divorce her second husband by October 2017.
- In an Interview, she said,
I have been in two relationships before, one of them culminated into marriage, but both went kaput and there was so much bitterness in both the previous relationships.”