Tiku Talsania is an Indian television and film actor. He also works as a theatre artist for Gujarati theatre in Mumbai and abroad. He is known for his specialised squealing high-pitched voice.
Tiku Talsania was born on 7 June 1954 (age 64 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai. His Zodiac sign is Gemini. He went to St Xavier’s High School in Fort, Mumbai. He did his graduation from the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
Height: 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Cast & Wife
Tiku Talsania is married to Dipti Talsania, who is an Indian classical dancer and theatre artist.
The couple has a son named Rohan Talsania and a daughter named Shikha Talsania, who is an actress.
He started his career as a theatre artist in ‘Indian National Theatre, Mumbai.’ He made his debut in Bollywood with the 1986 film “Pyaar Ke Do Pal.”
He established himself as a comedian in Bollywood movies like “Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin,” “Umar 55 Ki Dil Bachpan Ka,” “Bol Radha Bol,” “Andaz Apna Apna,” and “Mr. Bechara.” Breaking his image of a comedian, he played the role of a serious character in the movie “Waqt (1993).” He made his TV debut with “Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi (1984).”
- Author: Dominique Lapierre, Javier Moro
- Tiku belongs to the family of doctors. He was supposed to be a doctor, but he aspired to be an actor.
- Tiku’s name ‘Tiku’ comes from his grandfather’s beloved German pen, ‘Tiku.’ He later tried to change his name, but because he had to go through a lot of formalities, he gave up the idea of changing his name.
- During his school days, he performed in many school plays.
- While working in theatre, he joined a firm as a salesperson. The job required him to travel all days including Sundays, which he couldn’t do because Sundays used to be his theatre performance. He left the job later because of his theatre.
- Tiku loves bike riding, especially sports bikes.
- He loves reading and has a keen interest in photography.
- He has acted in more than 200 films and TV serials.
- Tiku considers himself a happy-go-lucky person.