Trishala Dutt is the daughter of Sanjay Dutt and actress Richa Sharma.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Trishala Dutt was born on Wednesday, 10 August 1988 (age 31 years; as in 2019) in New York. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
She pursued her graduation in Criminal Law from John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York and went to the Hofstra University to attain her Master’s Degree in Psychology. She is an entrepreneur and psychotherapist by profession. She is the founder of DreamTresses Hair Extensions, New York.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-25-34
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She is the daughter of Sanjay Dutt and the actress, Richa Sharma.
Her step-mother is Manyata Dutt.
She has a half-brother named Shahraan Dutt and a half-sister named Iqra Dutt.
She had an Italian boyfriend, who died in 2019.
- Film(s): “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995),” “A Walk to Remember (2002)”
- Quote: ‘There is no elevator for success. You have to take the stairs’ by Zig Ziglar
- She is the founder of DreamTresses Hair Extensions in New York and is famous for her lifestyle and beauty blogs.
- Trishala’s mother, Richa, moved to New York within two years of her marriage to Sanjay Dutt because she was diagnosed with a brain tumour. Richa died due to the brain tumour in 1996.
- After her mother’s demise, she started living with her aunt, Enna Sharma (Richa’s sister), and her maternal grandparents in Bayside Queens, New York.
- Earlier, she used to be fat. After following a healthy diet, she lost her weight. She shared her weight loss story online and motivated a lot of people.
- Trishala, once told that she didn’t want to work in Bollywood.
- Her step-mother, Manyata Dutt, is a former Indian Actress and is the CEO of Sanjay Dutt Productions Pvt. Ltd.
- In 2019, she shared a post about the sudden death of her Italian boyfriend on her social media account.