Vaishali Mhade is an Indian Singer. She was the winner of Zee TV’s singing reality show, Sa Re, Ga, Ma, Pa challenge 2009. In 2019, she appeared in the season 2 of BIGG BOSS Marathi.
Vaishali Mhade was born on 21 August 1984 (Age: 34 years, as in 2018) in Hinganghat, Wardha, Maharashtra, India. She belonged to a poor family. She received her primary education from Shri Shivaji High School, Khartalegao, Bhatkuli, Maharashtra. For her higher education, she enrolled at the University of Mumbai. Since childhood, she was fond of singing. According to her, in childhood, she used to sing ‘Main Hoon Khushrang Henna’ very often, the song of the movie, Henna (1991). Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Height (approx.): 170 cm or 5’7″
- Weight (approx.): 65 kg or 143 lbs
- Figure Measurement (approx.): 36-28-36
The information about her parents is not known. She has two brothers; Shreyas, and one other.
She is married to Anant Mhade and has a daughter with him.
In 2008, Mhade won the Marathi version of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and the next years, she won Zee TV’s singing reality show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge. When she won Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, she was awarded the Rs. 50-lakh music contract with Zee TV, a Hyundai i10 car, and an LCD TV. Mhade also won the Himesh Reshammiya‘s “Jai Mata Di Let’s Rock Gharana.” Mhade also sang a title song for the Marathi TV serial, ‘Kulvadhu’, a popular show aired on Zee Marathi. She has sung for the famous Marathi music composer, Shridhar Phadke in his album, ‘Sangeet Manmohee Re.’ Mhade made her Bollywood debut as a singer with the song, “Hum Tum” along with Himesh Reshammiya.
- Mhade was nominated as the Female Vocalist of the Year for her song “Pinga” of the movie, Bajirao Mastani (along with Shreya Ghoshal) in Mirchi Music Awards Ceremony.
- She has also sung a song, ‘Ghar More Pardesiya’ for the movie, Kalank (2019).
- Mhade was the participants of the Marathi singing reality show, ‘Sur Nava Dhyas Nava.’ However, she had to leave the show to pursue M.Phil and PhD.
- Her hobbies are listening to music, watching movies.
- Reportedly, she follows Buddhism.
- She took part in the season 2 of the BIGG BOSS Marathi 2019.