Vedant Sinha is a popular child actor of the Hindi Film Industry. He played the role of ‘Atharv’ in the Indian TV web series- The Family Man.
Vedant was born on Wednesday, 18 February 2009 (age 10 years; as in 2019), in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. His school is St. Francis School Indirapuram in Ghaziabad.
Family & Caste
He belongs to a Hindu family. His father’s name is Amit Sinha and mother’s name is Shalini Saroj. He has a younger brother ‘Vivaan Sinha.’
He actively participated in his school’s dance and acting competitions. In 2016, he participated and won the TV show ‘Dancing War – Junoon Dance Ka,’ aired on Sadhna TV. He was auditioned among 20000 other children and became the winner of the show. In the same year, he participated in E24’s show ‘No 1 Dramebaaz – Season 2,’ in which he was the 2nd runner-up.
In 2017, he participated in the modelling contest ‘Namaste India.’ He has also won the title of Online Dance Competition (USA), Season 7 in the Non-Classical category. He has acted in a few Bollywood movies and Hindi short films. He was roped in the 2019’s TV web series ‘The Family Man,’ for the role of Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani’s son– Atharv.
- Food: Cheese Pizza and Chinese food
- Choreographer(s): Dharmesh Yelande and Ashley Lobo
- Cartoon Film: Avengers (2012)
- He is famously known as ‘expression boy.’
- He won more than 25 dance and acting competitions. In 2016, he bagged the ‘Natraj Ratan Award’ in the field of entertainment.
- He is a green belt in Judo and Taekwondo.
- He has completed one year of diploma in Guitar.
- He has participated in the National Olympiad in GK / English at the school level.