Yasser Desai is an Indian playback singer. He has sung songs like “Twist Kamariya,” “Jogi,” “Pallo Latke,” “Mehbooba,” “Naino Ne Baandhi,” “Monobina,” and many more.
Yasser Desai was born on Wednesday, 15 November 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
He attained his master’s degree in Biotechnology from the National College, Mumbai.
Height: 5′ 11½”
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He belongs to a Muslim Family.
He has an elder brother named Zoheb Desai.
He was working in a research lab and used to sing scratches for a few people. He sang a song for the singer Palak Muchhal and it reached Zee Music. He got a call from Anurag Bedi, head of Zee Music, who signed him for the company. He made his Bollywood debut with the film “Beiimaan Love” (2016), in which he sang three songs- “Main Adhoora,” “Mere Peeche Hindustan,” “RangReza (Male).”
He sang the hit songs such as “Twist Kamariya,” “Jogi,” “Pallo Latke,” “Mehbooba,” “Naino Ne Baandhi,” “Monobina,” “Beh Chala,” “Maheroo,” and many more.
Yasser made his Gujarati debut with the song “Tarva de” from the film “Rachna No Dabbo” (2017). He has sung for various web series such as ‘Zakhmi,’ ‘Bade Bhaiya Ke Dulhan,’ and ‘Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara.’
- Song: ‘Rafta Rafta’ from the film “Hulchul”
- Sports: Football, Volleyball
- He likes playing football and travelling.
- He is often called as ‘Yasss’ or ‘YD.’
- He has never taken any formal training in the Music but has been singing since he was 11 years old.
- In 2019, he won the Zee Cine Awards for Best Male Playback Singer for the song “Naino Ne Baandhi” from the film “Gold.”
- He can also play the instrument like Casio and the guitar. According to Yasser, he learned the music with the help of a broken guitar until Shehzad Khan (one of his friends) gave him one.
- He is a fitness freak and likes gymming.
- Yasser also likes sketching in his free time.