Zubair Khan is a film producer and a director. He came into the limelight when he participated in the season 11 of the reality show, Bigg Boss. Let us check out Zubair Khan’s age, details about his personal relationship, and other interesting facts.
Zubair Khan was born on 25 August 1987 (31-year-old; age as in 2018) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Zubair struggled a lot in his young days. He was born into a poor family and in order to support his family financially, Khan used to sell ice-candies Pahlaj Nihalani’s theatre, Nishat. Nonetheless, he aspired to lead a luxurious life sometime in future. Zubair ventured into the film-making business. Reportedly, Zubair Khan claimed to be the son-in-law of Dawood Ibrahim’s sister, Haseena Parker. On the premiere of the season 11 of Bigg Boss, Zubair mentioned that he is the only person to make his existence known to the public, despite hailing from a family with a connection to the underworld. While still being on the show, he claimed that it was Haseena Parker and her family who forcibly married him to their daughter. Apparently, Zubair wants the public to know him because of his films and the work he does and not because of his relations with the family of the underworld don, Dawood Ibrahim. Later on, reports emerged whereby Zubair claimed that he was not related to Haseena Parker in any way and further said that the name of his mother-in-law is Noor Jahan.
Family, Caste, Wife & Children
Zubair Khan was born in an Islamic family. His wife’s name is Sana Khan. He is blessed with two sons– Mohammad Ali, Mekail Khan, and with a daughter- Maria Khan.
Zubair Khan is a filmmaker (director, producer) and works in the Indian film industry. He has a production house called ‘Garbage’, which he runs along with his partner, Chandrapal Singh. Khan got noticed for his film ‘Lakeer ka Fakeer’ (2013), starring ex-Bigg Boss contestant Ajaz Khan. He produced and directed the movie.
Some reports also claimed that Zubair Khan initially worked as an executive producer for the Balaji Telefilms. Besides being a producer-director, he also claimed to be a journalist.
He participated in Bigg Boss season 11 but got evicted in the first week itself.
- Zubair Khan was arrested in February 2018 by the Mumbai Police in an extortion case. He was a member of a gang which threatened and tried extorting ₹1 crore from a Mumbai-based businesswoman.
- He told in an interview that he is not related to Haseena parker & Dawood Ibrahim in any way, it was just a misunderstanding that a news article created.
- His wife was just 12-year-old when he married him.
- In an interview with a national daily, he claimed the reality show Bigg Boss to be fake and also lashed out on Salman Khan.
- He smokes and also drinks alcohol.